MARAGANG HILL 2232 M
SUNRISE (3 AM) LOOP TRAIL 4.5 KM (4 – 5 HOURS)
(Up on the Normal route and down on the Ending Point Loop Trail)
Fee for 5 people
Conservation: RM 15 X 5 = RM 75
Guide: RM 120
Vehicle: RM 50
Total: RM 245.00
(RM 49 Per Head)
Fee for 10 people
Conservation: RM 15 x 10 = RM 150
Guide: RM 120 x 2 = RM 240
Vehicle: RM 10 x 10 = RM 100
Total RM 490.00
(RM 49 Per Head)
THE FOLLOWING IS THE REFERENCE OF PAYMENT PRICES ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
(Sunrise Via Loop Trail 3am)
1 Pax = RM 185 / RM 185 Per Head
2 Pax = RM 200 / RM 100 Per Head
3 Pax = RM 215 / RM 78 Per Head
4 Pax = RM 230 / RM 58 Per Head
5 Pax = RM 245 / RM 49 Per Head
6 Pax = RM 390 / RM 65 Per Head
7 Pax = RM 415 / RM 60 Per Head
8 Pax = RM 440 / RM 55 Per Head
9 Pax = RM 465 / RM 52 Per Head
10 Pax = RM 490 / RM 49 Per Head
11 Pax = RM 635 / RM 58 Per Head
12 Pax = RM 660 / RM 55 Per Head
13 Pax = RM 685 / RM 53 Per Head
14 Pax = RM 710 / RM 51 Per Head
15 Pax = RM 735 / RM 49 Per Head
16 Pax = RM 880 / RM 55 Per Head
17 Pax = RM 905 / RM 54 Per Head
18 Pax = RM 930 / RM 52 Per Head
19 Pax = RM 955 / RM 51 Per Head
20 Pax = RM 980 / RM 49 Per Head
CERTIFICATE RM5 PER PERSON TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED
Conservation Fee for FOREIGN Tourists:
Adults: RM 20.00
Age 17 years and below: RM 15.00
THE PRICE WILL CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
MARAGANG HILL CLIMBING LIMIT DOES NOT EXCEED 80 PEOPLE IN A DAY
- Reservations can be made through the Website Link: www.maraganghill.com.my
- Advance money (Deposit) RM 50 for each reservation.
- Only climbers who have made a reservation will be accepted.
- Advance money will not be refunded if the climber cancels the climb.
- If the climber postpones or changes the climbing date, the climber must inform the management of Maragang Hill in advance or at the latest one week before the climbing date. If the climber does NOT make an announcement OR makes an announcement at the last minute, Maragang Hill cannot change the date of the ascent and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Walk in guest will not be accepted.
Maragang Hill Sunrise Itinerary via Loop Trail
0300 – 0330 – Climbers arrive, register and meet the guide
0330 – 0400 – Familiarization session and departure to the starting point
0400 – 0410 – Safety briefing for the climbers by the guide
0410 – Start climbing to the top of maragang hill
0545 – Expected to reach the top of Maragang Hill
0900 – Climbers descend to the starting point / ending point
1030 – Climber back to META Office, certificate acceptance and activity completed.
Maragang Hill vehicles only operate from the META Office (Marahang Hill Registration Center) to the Maragang Hill starting point.
Climbers will be sent and picked up after completing the climbing activity.
Climbers vehicle can be parked in the META Office area.
Climbers vehicle are not recommended to be brought to the starting point for safety reasons.
NEED TO BRING
- Appropriate and comfortable clothing
- Flashlight/headlamp (Mandatory)
- Sufficient food and water
- Stick/working stick if necessary
- Medicines if you have health problems
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLIMBERS
- Children under 5 years old and senior citizens over 60 years old are not encouraged to climb.
- Climbers must not have covid symptoms such as flu and fever.
- Climbers must be free of disease;
o High blood pressure
o Heart disease