MARAGANG HILL 2232 M
Day Trip (6AM) LOOP TRAIL 4.5KM (4-5 Hours)
(Up on the Normal route and down on the Ending Point Loop Trail)
Fee for 5 people
Conservation: RM 15 x 5 = RM 75
Guide: RM 100
Vehicle: RM 40
Total: RM 215.00
(RM 43 per head)
Fee for 10 people
Conservation: RM 15 x 10 = RM 150
Guide: RM 100 x 2 = RM 200
Vehicle: RM 8 x 10 = RM 80
Total: RM 430.00
(RM 43 Per Head)
THE FOLLOWING IS THE REFERENCE OF PAYMENT PRICES ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
(Day Hike Loop Trail)
1 Pax = RM 155 / RM 155 Per Head
2 Pax = RM 170 / RM 85 Per Head
3 Pax = RM 185 / RM 62 Per Head
4 Pax = RM 200 / RM 50 Per Head
5 Pax = RM 215 / RM 43 Per Head
6 Pax = RM 338 / RM 57 Per Head
7 Pax = RM 361 / RM 52 Per Head
8 Pax = RM 384 / RM 48 Per Head
9 Pax = RM 407 / RM 46 Per Head
10 Pax = RM 430 / RM 43 Per Head
11 Pax = RM 553 / RM 51 Per Head
12 Pax = RM 576 / RM 48 Per Head
13 Pax = RM 599 / RM 47 Per Head
14 Pax = RM 622 / RM 45 Per Head
15 Pax = RM 645 / RM 43 Per Head
16 Pax = RM 768 / RM 48 Per Head
17 Pax = RM 791 / RM 47 Per Head
18 Pax = RM 814 / RM 46 Per Head
19 Pax = RM 837 / RM 45 Per Head
20 Pax = RM 860 / RM 43 Per Head
CERTIFICATE RM5 PER PERSON TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED
Conservation Fee for FOREIGN Tourists:
Adults: RM 20.00
Age 17 years and below: RM 15.00
THE PRICE WILL CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
MARAGANG HILL CLIMBING LIMIT DOES NOT EXCEED 80 PEOPLE IN A DAY
- Reservations can be made through the Website Link: www.maraganghill.com.my
- Advance money (Deposit) RM 50 for each reservation.
- Only climbers who have made a reservation will be accepted.
- Advance money will not be refunded if the climber cancels the climb.
- If the climber postpones or changes the climbing date, the climber must inform the management of Maragang Hill in advance or at the latest one week before the climbing date. If the climber does NOT make an announcement OR makes an announcement at the last minute, Maragang Hill cannot change the date of the ascent and the deposit will not be refunded.
- Walk in guest will not be accepted.
Maragang Hill Day Hike Itinerary via Loop Trail
0545 – 0630 – Climbers arrive, register and meet the guide
0630 – 0700 – Familiarization session and departure to the starting point
0700 – 0710 – Safety briefing for the climbers by the guide
0710 – Start climbing to the top of maragang hill
0830 – Expected to reach the top of Maragang Hill
1000 – Climbers go down to the starting point / ending point
1130 – Climbers return to the META Office, certificate acceptance and activity completed.
Maragang Hill vehicles only operate from the META Office (Marahang Hill Registration Center) to the Maragang Hill starting point.
Climbers will be sent and picked up after completing the climbing activity.
Climbing vehicles can be parked in the META Office area.
Climbing vehicles are not recommended to be brought to the starting point for safety reasons.
NEED TO BRING
- Appropriate and comfortable clothing
- Sufficient food and water
- Stick/working stick if necessary
- Medicines if you have health problems
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLIMBERS
- Children under 5 years old and senior citizens over 60 years old are not encouraged to climb.
- Climbers must not have covid symptoms such as flu and fever.
- Climbers must be free of disease;
o High blood pressure
o Heart disease